Sunday, October 26, 2008

Final Day of UFO World Cup Finals


I provided a live feed for today's UFO World Cup action on the internet. The video above is a clip of the live action of our final freestyle round. Thanks goes out to Danny for helping me man the computer. Although he did start a bad trend by giving in the the will of the chat room and performing manual panning and zooming. I hope everyone enjoyed the show.


Mya and I had a good time today. Our two rounds of throw and catch were not good enough to hold our standing. Our freestyle was okay but could have been better. We ended the day in 7th place for the weekend. We were fouth in the all-star freestyle competition and ended up slipping from thrid to fourth in the 2008 Overall UFO world Cup standings. We have some room for improvement next year.


I truly believe that Mya has had and excellent disc doggin' adventure. We made it to Asheville, NC tonight and have a 7.5 hour drive tomorrow to home.


No comments: